photo by Steve Penland

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New Ulm Action Shots

Fellow SISU-ite and New Ulm competitor Amy got some great action shots at the competition...thanks Amy!

Here I am in my important role as med-ball-clutcher:
C'mon, hurry up with those box jumps...this ball is getting heavy!


Snatches. Yes, I'm wearing tights; they were my first attempt at keeping my calf warm.  One hot flash and I vetoed those babies...

Good thing "bar completely level" is not
a required component of the lift


Here's Jessica hitting a ground-to-overhead (I think it's 105; she went on to get 110):
Nice job!

And here's me, getting my 105 jerk PR:

Bar cleaned, goofy expression in place.  I'm ready to try the jerk.



Uh, oh...I don't think this is going to end well...
(and yes, it does rather look as though I'm about to
fling my bar onto the unsuspecting woman in front of me)


Surprise--and delight!


Nothing better than a day filled with good people, hard work...and PR's.

No comments:

Post a Comment